Trident Embassy Reso New Residential Project in Greater Noida

Trident Embassy provides 3 and 4 BHK in Noida Extension residential flats where you may live in an open environment while fulfilling your aspirations. Trident Embassy Reso comprises five 23-floor towers. The project is constructed with beautiful architecture, giving you the best site plan that is well connected to a 130-meter major road and is covered in lush, green landscaping. The Project spans 3.21 acres; only 30% of the land is developed, and the remaining 70% is covered by lush, green landscaping. One of the spacious housing societies is Trident Embassy Reso Noida Extension with all the necessities on hand. It features 1272 sq. ft. and 1287 sq. ft. of 2 BHK + 2 toilet + study floor layouts. It has a huge area of 1375 sq. ft. or 1405 sq. ft. and 3 bedrooms plus 2 bathrooms. It includes 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Trident Group offers a study having a combined super-size of 1625 sq. ft. and 1655 sq. ft. It has 4 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms and a combined super area of 1892 sq. ft. and 1922 sq. ft. The building is designed to withstand earthquakes. Trident is very well connected to Delhi and Greater Noida. The metro block is supposed to be extended as per Trident Embassy Reso Sector 1 Noida Extension in order to deliver the scheduled connectivity in the current quarter 32. The most practical route for the locals is likewise provided by a cover to that location.